To help reduce the spread of germs and the COVID-19 pathogen, many bus and transportation operators are looking for new cleaning and disinfectant products. The following are products our team is offering to customers for air filtration, surface disinfecting, temperature reading, drivershields, and other COVID/health safety products. These products can be added to new bus orders as well as retrofitted for your existing buses and fleets. Contact us to learn more about these products.
Webasto HFT 300 and HFT 600
High-efficiency particulate air filters (HEPA) are critical in the prevention of the spread of airborne bacterial and viral organisms. The Webasto HFT 300 and HFT 600 are capable of removing 99.995% of airborne particulates. In conjunction with personal protective equipment (PPE), this type of filtration greatly reduces the risk of infection for emergency medical service operators, as well as drivers and passengers.
Retrofit any public transportation vehicle with a medical grade air filtration system, effectively providing enhanced protection for drivers and passengers.
- Removes 99.995% of airborne infections and contaminants
- HEPA H14 classified filter
- High air exchange rate
- Up to 350 ft³ (10 m³) fresh air every minute
- Ultra compact and lightweight
- Hassle-free installation
- Contamination free exchange of H14 filters
- Available in two versions: 175 cfm and 350 cfm
- Automatic filter monitoring feature
- Compliant with European Medical Device Directive CE 47/2007
- Meets WHO / CDC / ECDC air filtration guidelines
The Whiff! System
Developed through research conducted at the University of Florida for the Department of Defense, the Whiff! System by ReliOx is currently under review by the EPA as a hard surface antimicrobial and List N addition. The Whiff! Systems is believed by ReliOx to be the safest way to unlock the power of chlorine dioxide for the transportation industry and is available through our partners at Trans/Air.